Matt JansenMatt Jansen
Participant

Hey Guys – I am back from the trip, everything went well. My weight held just fine in that I continued a very healthy rate of loss nothing crazy. Stuck to same base diet throughout the trip no high days or Cheat meals. Got all my cardio in (35 min a day) and training. I hit shoulders on Thursday, Hamstrings on Friday and Arms on Saturday between  I was a bit bummed on Sunday, it was my wife Jordan’s Birthday and I was meant to land back in TN at 5 pm but I had two cancelled flights due to plane issues so I did not get back until midnight. Otherwise it was a great trip, we accomplished the goal and Charles won the show. Brad also had his best placement of the season so good weekend overall.

I did a high day yesterday trained legs and took off from cardio woke up yesterday morning at 231.6 and this morning post high day I was 231. I did not want to do any cheats yesterday, the closer I get to a show the more I want to know exactly what my body can handle in terms of true intake knowing all variables intact.

June 11, 2018

Weight: 231.6 (High Day Today)

Cardio: NA

Training: Legs

GDA
3 – RPG caps at each carb meal for high day

Changes
Added in 3g of Natural Calm Prior to meal 2

Weight at 231.6 today doing my first high day today in 13 days, last week just had a cheat on Monday

Meal 1
120g COR
20g PB
7oz Chicken
1.5 scoop Greens shake / 10g glutamine / 10g fiber

Meal 2
350g Jasmine Rice
8oz Tilapia Cooked
50g Peas

Pre Workout
20g Nitrox
5g Creatine